Over the last 6 weeks, our entire company has been participating in customer service training. Over the last several decades customer service as a whole is on the decline. Our objective is to make sure that we are not a part of this decline, so Keith as the owner, led us through several weeks of training.
In this training, we discussed:
1. Expand the idea of SERVICE
2. Redefine who the CUSTOMERS are
3. Develop CUSTOMER-FRIENDLY qualities
4. Continue to EXAMINE our progress and success
We truly believe in, and strive to realize superior customer service, which is developed from:
1. Our customers define what good customer service is.
2. Customers drive our business.
3. We learn from our customers.
Our main goal is to exceed customer expectations — to always serve the customer, the customers are what drive our business, we would not have a business without them.