Milo Church Fire

The fire was started above the tin ceiling in the main chapel by a frayed wire to the ceiling light.  The Fire Department sprayed so much water that it affected the entire main chapel and ran down into the basement area.  The walls and ceilings were all ornate tin work, this all had to be removed to dry the structure.

Milo 1

The burnt out roof structure above the main chapel.

Milo 2

The downstairs storage area below the main chapel that was water damaged.

Milo 3

The entrance to the church after we removed all affected materials.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *